Saturday, February 26, 2011

Having fun with clothes that don't fit.

Life is good!

I have been having fun with my wardrobe, there are clothes that have to go, but not for the reasons they had in the past.

THEY ARE TOO BIG!!!

It is a real buzz. However the problem is what to do with them.

This week I will be creating outfits.

Combining clothes with accessories, all in great condition, but just no longer me.

I love scarves, necklaces, and wraps, but sometimes they were bought to boost an outfit that fit, but didn't make me feel confident.

The sacks are leaving the wardrobe.

The colourless and drab is going as well.

EBay here they come. Some have never been worn.

It is the catharsis that needed to happen.

I will provide the pics, wish I had a mannequin hangers make things look flat, shapeless and uninteresting. The clothes were not my problem, I was. So they deserve to go to others who will enjoy the colour and style.

Most of my new purchases have been for exercise clothing. I now fit into the regular range, even if it is at the large end.

My initial goal will be a size 14. I do look and feel good at that size, but you never know and Christmas 2011 is 10 months away, and this is going better than I expected.

Will keep you posted,

Kez.

No comments: