Thursday, September 16, 2010

My throat is still sore....

I still have a sore throat.

That doesn't mean that I've forgotten or forgiven, I just have other things to think of.

My first entry in a local art festival goes off today. It is only an 8 inch square, but it is mine and it will be a thrill to see it part of the display. There were 300 entries in the same category last year and they hope to have more this year. I will have a photographic collage of what I see at the festival in early October.

Have just got back from Milton. It really is a pretty town. Rolling green hills in the west and the blue waters of the South Coast to the East. It has a collection of boutique stores, galleries and cafes. You can get 'Good Coffee' in Milton. Scratch a little of the Artistic flare from this gem on the coast, and you find a quaint country town that revels in its history. Berry was once like this before Sydney discovered it. Milton deserves its success but not at the price of its overall ambiance.

Enough with the traveloge.

So the painting is in. The town is cute. My throat is still sore....

And that's all for now folks.

No comments: