Monday, September 13, 2010

To whom it may concern.....

I know you're out there.

You know who you are.

At sometime during the last few weeks you were infected.

You didn't think of the consequences, who else would you could infect.

It starts slowly...

You knew it was a risk but you just couldn't stop, contact contamination, airborn and (yuck) bodily fluids.

There were ways to prevent the spread, but then, you think its nothing.....

I am looking for you and when I find the person who has given me this *$%#@* cold I am going to drown you in antibacterial handwash, suffocate you with Glen 20 and wrap you up in 2000 tissues.

You deserve more for sharing something no one wants. I hate having a sore throat!!!

1 comment:

sitnoir said...

*PAT PAT PAT*

Now Mummy, violence is not the answer...